18 Jul 2013

aloe vera gel

Hi sorry for not posting in  a while, been busy, sick, lazy. Anyway here is another DIY.

So I wanted to make a new shampoo but it required aloe vera gel and not one for sunburn or with added chemicals. went perusing through a few stores, I didn't have the patience to wait for it to ship from the internet but after a few dead ends including an internet search on where I could buy them nearby all failed attempts to get my hands on some. So I remembered I have a decent aloe vera plant at home so I cut some stems and got to work.



It is really simple all you need is some leaves from the plant,
some vitimin c
and some vitamin e
I had some really bad luck shopping and couldn't find any of these but the vitamin tablets.

First things first wash your hands, you don't want that in you mix. now use a spoon to scoop out all that lovely gel straight into a blender.

Now crush some of those vitamin c tablets if you couldn't get it in liquid form about 2 will do

Add in about the same amount of vitamin e, I had to resort to pierceing the tablets  and squeezing the oil out.

Blend all together.



Store in the fridge it will last about a week.

~pkarpicz

No comments:

Post a Comment